1. Always avoid aggravating alliteration.
2. Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do.
3. Remember to never split an infinitive.
4. Jargon? Hit delete.
5. Foreign words and phrases are not apropos, comprende?
6. One should never generalize.
7. Don’t be redundant. Don’t use more words than necessary. It’s highly superfluous. Why say things over and over?
8. Be more or less specific.
9. Understatement is the absolute best strategy 100% of the time.
10. Even if a mixed metaphor sings, it should be derailed.
11. Who needs rhetorical questions?
12. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
13. capitalize every sentence and remember to end it with a period
14. Proofread carefully to see if you words out.
15. Don’t overuse exclamation marks!!!!
16. Place pronouns as close as possible, especially in long sentences, as of l0 or more words, to their antecedents.
17. Avoid trendy lingo that sounds flaky.
18. Last but not least, avoid clichés like the plague; they’re old hat. Seek viable alternatives.